Thursday, September 13, 2007

Class

I've spent my first day back in a classroom. I was lucky it was only a half day of kindergarten class of 15 kids. It let me ease in. I have a few more days books to sub already. Back into the swing of things I guess. Schools back in and summer is gone. I now no longer tutor kids in the ease of mid morning, I now have kids from 3:30pm until 8pm three days a week. For most this is not a long day, but were talking about me here. I still have one other job to fill in those 6 working hours, it's going well, and i time suck of a hobby. I'm not bitching here, I'm just writing.... the season is changing and busy is back. And it's hopefully going to be less of train wreck then Britney.
Ah well, the day went well. My voice is horse, my back aches and it's all a good feeling again. The information about kids that sits in my head that I don't use that comes out when I'm in front of kids amazes me. I'm glad I've still got it. I'm glad there is a small part of me that misses it. I'm glad I didn't apply to jobs this year. I think that would have burnt me out. So hopefully it will be a good year not too full of subbing but just enough to keep me busy.... busier.

No comments: