Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bad F-ing Day

If you think you had a bad day, I think I get to trump that. I turn on my desktop after a week of being gone, casually chatting on gmail to Tasha and wroop my computer shuts down and I see the blue screen of death. I try rebooting it in several ways but nothing works. Safe Mode. Blue screen bats that down. Do the restart from previous date. Smack, blue screen. Oh, but that's the start. I am driving up a little hill to go tutor and my car turns off. "weird" I think. I turn the key and vroom, vroom, putter. Nope, it dies. I try again. Nope it continues to be dead. When he AAA man shows up he looks at me and goes "I bet you are wishing you didn't buy that car." Um, what booze smelling man? Oh that's right you, Mr. AAA man, showed up in a normal tow truck... I have all wheel drive. Not going to work so well. So after he lays on the ground hitting my fuel pump while I rev my engine we give up and roll it down a hill and lock it up. Oh yes, the day well, at least it's over.

No comments: