Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Friends

Apple Jacks and I have been dating a year and half now.  This are things and trucking along.  One thing that alway worried me was the friend thing.  His friends, who seem to be a lot of girls, have become my friends, or at least people who I hang out with.  I haven't alway been comfortable calling them my friends.  Most of my friends, Ms. M, Ms. T, and Ms. E all live far away.  As time has gone on these women have become people who I hang out with without Apple Jacks and more and more my friends. So I thought a blog post should be there for them. 

 So here's B, Jen, The Ma, and Me and B's birthday cocktails.
Good times had by all! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

AU! i got a tear in my eye reading this. you are a great friend! :)