Sunday, September 28, 2008

Apple Jack's Day with Dad

We're working on doing some last minute fixes on my house before my house warming.  Apple Jacks and I were having some trouble with the big slider, to the point we called re-enforcements, Dad.  
Once Dad came down, we all realized there were some parts that needed to be picked up from the hardware store.  What a great opportunity for Apple Jacks to take Dad on his motorcycle!
Dad's fist is in the air.  He made it back alive!
"How do I get this off?!"
Oh, yes, my dad, Mr. Tough Guy
Here they are, after the parts have been retrieved, using cooking spray and the drill, trying to get a new hole in the frame of the sliding door. At least Apple Jacks gets to use his Dremal Tool!

1 comment:

sharynkaryn said...

great pics. and i didnt even have to pay money!