Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The candle

Dear God I must be burning the candle at both ends. It's a good thing i don't have much of a social life 'cause if i did i'd be burning the candle on three ends. I've been working everyday i've been home this month and the last two weeks last month. I've had two weekends taken up by horse shows and one where i had a friend in town too (the last time i had a social life). I do laundry while i'm working with my father ripping up my deck. I do my prep work for the next day at school when i get my tv time and eat dinner. I go to bed at 10 wake up at 6 or 7 EVERYDAY. I'm four months behind on my book keeping. If it wasn't for on line bill pay i'd be getting late notices from EVERYONE. Tomorrow, I'm up at 6:30 out the door at 7:15. With kids from 8-12:15. From 12:15-2 I call the real teacher, prep and make sub plans for the other sub for the next two days, eat lunch and prep for the next group. I have the next group from 2-2:50. Next i have a job interview in Berkeley at 4ish. After than i have to pick a fellow rider up to drive to the airport to get another flight back to San Diego. Where i won't get as much sleep as i want and will be sitting on my ass far too long. Maybe durring my Preps i'll copy the teacher's manual so i can be ready for when i have to work next week. RUNNING RUNNING RUNNING

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my life. Of course you get to pet pretty horses - that sounds like a lot more fun to me!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»