Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ugh

Sunday night was a going away "party" for my friend Duncan. Duncan is the Beer Pong guy. So were we all going to play a little B-Pong and drink... now it turned out that the bar wasn't too keen on us playing B-pong so that didn't happen to all of our disappointment, but hey what can you do. After three cranberry vodka's I thought it would be great to move the party to my house. Well it turned out only three people wanted to "continue" the party at my house but hey at that point i didn't care. Don't worry i wasn't driving and I got home save with two people i knew well from high school and one i didn't but I didn't care. I served them Champaign and I had some Mikes mixed with Champaign (I don't know why). And it all got a little crazy (not like that get your head out of the gutter and i can't believe you think that about me!) I remember Adam and Simon leaving and me thinking there is no way they'd find away from my house (I think they made it). Well, Duncan looked at me and asked if i felt nauseous... well it turned out the answer was yes. So i solved that only to be presented with the problem that i couldn't stand up any more. So i stumbled to my bed and passed the fuck out. Poor Duncan had to find a spot to sleep on the love seat but he made it work. Well, the next day was an equal winner of a hang over as was my 22nd birthday. Nauseous until 4pm. It was great... ah now I know why you don't mix your alcohols. Thank god I was better by the time my parents had their BBQ.

No comments: