Sunday, October 01, 2006

Egg On My Face

Apple Jacks and I have been seeing each other new almost a month. I've told my closest friends, my eldest brother, and my mom and dad. But who I havn't told was Ian, Amy and Abbie. "Why," you might ask, "have I not told my closest of relitives?" It's been busy. Abbie had her second birthday and I've been out of town... it just hasn't been great timing. But, while I was out of town, in AZ with my mom, my dad had dinner with AIA (Amy, Ian, Abbie). At this dinner he mentioned I was seeing someone. I'm sure, knowing my dad, he was fuzzy on the details, but none the less...
Tonight, I sit at the table with AIA, I'm babysitting, and squeal, "So, I'm seeing someone." And they look at me straight faced and say, "We know, you Dad told us." Ugh... Here is my closest family branch and I got caught sharing something big with other branches. But, they had fun making fun of me, and then asked questions. They'll meet him soon. You ready Apple Jacks?

No comments: