Monday, October 30, 2006

Fall Back

This weekend was not only the time change for me, well for all really except Arizona sometimes, but I also did a lot of "falling back" off the sides of mountians at Yosemite. Apple Jacks, me and 20+ other of his friend's friends' friends spent the weekend up in California's greatest National Park.

As much as I wish this was a picture of me, I didn't bring and don't own a digital camera so..., but this gives you an idea of what I was doing. Just an idea.

Anywas, it was fun. The loads of people were a bit hard to handle. The fact Apple Jacks fell asleep at 8pm durring the Pot Luck dinner with all these people i didn't know around me and left me to survive wasn't to bad. (It was his grumpy, i feel sick, pre coffee pissyness that truly was annoying.) I did some great climbs. The longest climb I've ever done at 60 meters. It was a great climb with a great view of a medow and the opposite side wall of the valley. And dispite my nerviousness about being around 20+ strangers (I knew six of them before I came) it wasn't that bad. Nature is a beautiful thing.

No comments: