Tuesday, November 14, 2006

LA

Okay, so I'm not into writing right now but I feel like my weekend needs an update. Apple Jacks came down, we spent 60 hours together and could not only stand being around him afterwards but also... lo-and-be-hold... wanted to keep hanging out with him. Anyway, he met my brother, Tao, the artist. Came to a furniture/gallary opening that showed his stuff, as well as LOTS of other people's stuff. He saw me ride, and hung out at a horseshow for two days and still he wanted to hang out with me... amazing. I didn't ride steller but rode fine. No big issues or mistakes, or booboos in the ring. I meet one of his friends and that was great. She was nice and funny and also came to see Tao's work.
All in all, not a bad weekend.
What's in the works this week... a track event at Sears Point.

No comments: