Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post Gluttony

This Christmas I got a new Digital Camera... It's the prize gift this year, not to shadow the others they were also good. Thank you EVERYONE! But... really... every one or five of my blog readers should be happy I'll no longer be doing bad pics with my camera phone. Here are the fruits of my new PINK camera's labor!
Abbie with a new book (It was all a little over whelming)

My dad practicing with his new "club"


The true Princess


"Cheese Grammy!"


And of course the Fam.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I am so glad you got a digital camera.

Can we talk about how demonically possessed Abbie looks in that last picture? She looks like she's going to fly off of that lap and suck the souls out of those around her. Too many presents at once, perhaps?

And also, is that my future husband in the back, to the right of your father? Lookin good, T, lookin good. Oh, and, that dress that you're wearing looks like the dress you tried on here. Very cute. I like your hair longer, too.

So, I'm back. Feel free to call me, I have nothing to do for the next week.

Tasha said...

Abbie really is a beautiful child, isn't she?