Saturday, December 30, 2006

Annoyed

Okay, so I'm in one of those moods where a puppy could annoy me. Right now everything is pissing me off... well not everything but most of it. And NO I'M NOT PMSing... not close. Anyway, so I'm at Apple Jacks' house taking care of his dog for the day 'cause he misread his ex's plans and worked today while she was still in Hawaii on vacation. It annoys me. And what really annoys me is that it shouldn't annoy me. Walking his dog and feeding her isn't cramping my style in any way. I didn't have anything better to do really but still... annoyed.
Apple Jacks forgot his ski bag (we're leaving to go to Jackson Hole soon) and needed me to "find" it. Ugh, that was annoying that he forgot it but... find being the operative word... my annoyance doesn't end there.
This boy is a pack rat in ever since of the word but the singers. He keeps everything. He has broken light fixtures, boxes full of year old bills and such under a basket of more bills. If anyone knows me they know I'm organized. I have files color coded. I do detailed book keeping. I know where my shit it. Apple... doesn't. Annoying
"The ski bag is in the storage place." Descriptive... I know... why it didn't jump out at me from... behind the air duct and under a suit case full of god knows what but by the look of the edges sticking out of the seam I'm guessing bills... I don't know... Yes annoying.
Now, Apple Jacks is near and dear to my heart. Nothing he's actually done has any right to annoy me... it just is... and that's annoying all on it's own. Like a downward spiral... the sock on the floor is annoying me but I know it shouldn't be annoying me and than that annoys me and then it causes the PILE of mail on the side board to annoy me... but really what did the mail to do me other than be at least a year old and never move. It keeps going.
So now I'm going to tempt fate... I'm going to drive into the city to see Mr. C. Me... driving in the city... not always a good pair. But I have the direction... I have my book on tape so hopefully this annoyance bug will go away.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

That is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

"Rat Pack" not "Pack Rats"