Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Everyone Stop Worrying

This is for my family. Things are fine. New Years was calm and good. Tahoe was beautiful. When we left at 4am the full moon was reflecting off the lake.
I'm in Jackson Hole now, enjoying the slightly icy snow and good company. The place we're staying is right downtown and it's a cold, easy walk to the square. My freak out, which my friends know come and go, passed. All has been well. The snow here is like the snow at home just a bit less icy, cause it doesn't get warm here. We're due for a storm tonight so good snow should be here soon, though I don't know when we're getting snow at home.

2 comments:

Amy Urban said...

How can I not worry about you when your spelling is ... well, you know.
Glad to hear you're having a good time. Let us know how the party goes!

Tasha said...

I wasn't worried. Maybe I didn't know that I was supposed to be worrying?