Friday, January 19, 2007

My Wednesday

I'm driving down the main road in Orinda. I had stopped at Starbucks to get my fix before I tutor. I'm chatting on the phone with Ms. E (yeah I drive and talk, that's just how it is. Really I do anything and talk... I'm a talker). I go under the freeway/bart overpass and pass the small row of cars waiting to turn left at the light. Their light is red (silly arrows) and my light is green. I keep tooling along chatting as if I do this everyday... oh wait! I DO do this every day. I'm looking down the road ad I'm already to far along to stop if the light changes (it's still very green) when I hear this wonderful CRACK and feel my car get shoved a bit to the right. I look in my mirror and there is the front end of a 328is BMW with it's nose half way into my lane. I pull over and the BMW follows.


THIS is what I saw when I got out of my car:

Upon closer inspection I noticed a part of the lovely pointless little "thing" that runs along the bottom had been broken off, as well as some paint missing

Oh and these scratches are just beautiful, really add some personality to my car.

Luckily enough I called my insurance and unlike the accident I was in back in October (yes I've been in three in four months) the other parties insurance is claiming fault and I don't have to pay a dime. Sadly I will be without my car for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awful! Your poor car! You can just blame me - I don't mind.

Tasha said...

Dude, that totally sucks. At least is wasn't a bad accident though.