Monday, January 08, 2007

Jackson Hole

Well, I'm back to the real world. Jackson Hole was great. It was such a lovely vacation. Apple Jacks and I stayed at the Alpine House. It was three blocks from the center of town and a 45 min bus ride from the ski resort.
These are pictures of the room. I should have taken them when we first walked in, not after we unpacked a bit 'cause or shit all over the place doesn't do the room justice.

In the corner was a gas stove that would heat the whole room. It was great!

We didn't watch the TV once. A true vacation!

This was the view from the top of the mountain to the peak across the valley. Apple and I walked into the hut to warm up a bit after I took this picture and in the 10 min we were in there the snow and fog came in and we couldn't see more than 10 feet in front of us, let alone across a valley.

There are more pics to come. My new digital camera didn't like the cold so much and the battery drained really fast, but I bought a disposable one and will put those pictures up as soon as I find the camera and develop it!

No comments: