Friday, March 17, 2006

Bitch 1

Okay, now i just feel the need to bitch. I think it's a bit of PMS, a dash of self pitty, and a sprinkle of just endless shitty as weather.
I'll just go, start with what comes in my head first. Bryce has a new girlfriend. Now, if you don't know Bryce... he was my HS bo. We were best friends for a few months, i was faced with a chose about what boy to date and i picked Bryce. Bryce feel into my family like the rice cooker. He's as close with me as he is my mother... well he did tell my mom about the GF before me, so that should say something. Now don't get me wrong here, i DON'T want to date "B". Been there, done that, did it again when i knew i shouldn't have and never need to do it again. He's a great guy and everyone wants their good friends to be happy, just not happier than they are... by like five tons. And the last thing you want to hear them say is "So when are you getting a boyfriend?" like it's as f-ing easy as going out to buy the latest computer gagget. "Oh, well i've been meaning to stop by B&B (Boyfriends and Beyond) but it just keeps slipping my mind. And really, I've heard they are coming out with a version that makes the bed, does dishes, and has a 401K!" Yeah f-ing right.

1 comment:

Aundra said...

I love you Tasha, you always slap things down where they belong.