Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Rest of my week---end

Okay, so there was the dog. Dog issue solved. Now i'm also in the process of having a new roommate move in so she came over with her mom and her mom's little dog. They left, we took the dog to animal shelter. I came home in time to take a shower and head over to my brother and sister-in-law's house to celibrat her birthday. They served spagetti. Now those of you who know me, you know spagetti... not so good for me, that whole TOMATO thing. So i ate it, not too bad. About half way through i stated to feel funny... not so good. With a quezy tummy and more i left around 8:15 to get home around 8:45 and need the "facilities". I flush and... to my HORRAR it doesn't do anything. I turn on the sink and no water comes out. After and whinny call to my parents we find the main water line to the house (which corssed mid-air over a creek) is spraying water. Happy happy joy joy. Right when i really need it. So my dad (who's working hard to pass a kidney stone) finds the shut off valve and breaks two tools trying to turn it off. Finially, water off. But i can't stay where there is no water so i'm up the hill to spend the night in a twin bed at my parents house, where at 11:00pm i'm so glad the water does work and i vomit up every piece of spagetti.
The NEXT DAY... Sunday. A guy comes out and fixes the pipe (thank god). I pack up all my track tires and tork wrench and start my 4 hour drive (with some minor intestinal explosions) to Button Willow, CA. (Details of that will come soon). But i have spent about 13 hours being trashed about in either the passanger seat or drivers seat on the race track.
I am now home again (for two days) while some guys work on cutting down some trees that we are worried will take out the sewer line and water line, and my water is turned off and i have a good two hours to catch my breath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! you poor thing!