Friday, March 17, 2006

Btich 2

So there is that. Next is the wonderful job thing but i think my previous post covered that.
Next is a bit more personal and i'm really going to come off as a lazy ass snob, but if you know me and you're reading this you know that's only part (3/4) true. The house cleaner put a dryer sheet in with my sheets and now i'm itchy. Once again if you don't know, my skin doesn't like much. Doesn't like stuff that smells (good or bad) is colored, or really anything. My skin is much more high mateniece than I am (yeah i know I'm totally nuts just go with it). And yes i did re-wash my sheets, myself but when the exama comes well... it likes to say a while. Easy to get hard to go.
So i'm single, jobless (kind of), and have a rash on my cheek, back of my neck, and inside my writs. FUN. yes, i'm not startving, or living under comunist rule or worried about money but really...
Oh yes the wonderful California weather. It's raining. It feels like it's been raining for over a month, and really it has. Around the 15th of Feb. it started raining and it hasn't stopped. Well, that's an exageration but one maybe two days after six of rain... yeah IT'S CALIFORNIA!!!! Shit, i'm doing my best with the whole global warming thing why is it punishing me with all this rain (yes it is all about ME!!!!)
Oh and my personal trainer's (yes i am a snob) wife had a baby and i haven't gotten to work out for a week and a half and i miss it. I think this is much more wining than bitching but... I miss feeling the burn. It burns more when someone is making you do it then when you do it yourself. I stop when it starts to hurt, scott makes me do it one more time... I miss Scott.

No comments: