Saturday, April 01, 2006

Button Willow



I said I would post about my track event. I'm start with it all went well until my last run. Not to toot my own horn, but i had one passanger who, when we finished the run, told me I was one of the smoothest drivers he's been with. AHHHHHH!!!! That's like the ultimate driver complament!! So this guy told his friend to sit with me. This is what happens. I'm going to blame my brakes, brake fade. When you ask your cheep ass (meaning the stock) breaks to work at 100% lap after lap for 20 min... well they get tiered. Well, mine got tiered and I ended up in a hair pin turn going 3 ft forward and 1 ft sideways. I ran out of track and found myself some nice soft mud. Mud that was stuck in my car for a 24 hr and twisted my plastic under carage cover two inches.

No comments: