Monday, April 17, 2006

Today's Entrie is brought to you by the letter B

B... now to most people a letter doesn't have that great of a significance. But B, well B is B. So B was my high school sweetheart, kind of. We didn't date 'til the end of our Sr. year but we were friends, "best" friends for a couple years before. Now... B is.. well so we had these morning meetings at school and they were promoting Jr. Prom and this one person said "And B***e you can bring Aundra's mom." Hahaha, sounds all funny if it wasn't so true. There was one moment where he parked his car on a hill by the science building hood open, doors open, showing it off. Now i took the end of a broom and beat the crap out of a concreat piller until i had to ductape it together to continue the beating. (We are not going to talk about the anger issues that that moment brings up...) So yeah i dated B for the longest nine months ever, that first year of college. A year of drunken phone calls and tears and that relationship was over. We didn't talk for four or five months, but he still talked my mom. Well, that's when i felt that THAT is too weird and I needed to be friends with him again. As my sister in law says, "Don't you ever want to yell at him, 'YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER!'" So a few weeks ago my mom tells me "Oh, so B has a girlfriend, didn't he tell you?" uhm, NO! so i leave him a message like hey... so you tell my MOM you have a girlfriend but not me. Now yesterday, oh yeah Easter, my mom says "So B has moved in with her." WHAT! They've dated for a little over a month. WHAT!!!! I know with in a few weeks he meet her parents and i know she bought a houes and his lease was up but... to move in with eachother the first month.... I also know she's creeping up on the big 30... I know what stress she is feeling/thinking (or i think i do) but does B. Does B know what he's gotten into?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he did that! I mean, even if you really really really love someone, you still shouldn't do that if you've only dated for a few weeks. He's crazy! He'll learn soon enough that she's baby and marriage obsessed and then he'll run for the hills.