Saturday, July 08, 2006

Collision

So today I didn't show. It's the big internation class day, so all the "little" classes don't show. The big class is actually shown on Canadain National television. (Tasha you could have watched it!). Anyways, just 'cause I don't show doesn't mean i don't ride. I still had to ride Stella. Now Stella wasn't being her best and 'cause none one but the big international guys are showing EVERYONE is also riding their horses. Get this, there are over 500 horses at spruce meadows, but today there was only ONE ring open to ride in. One schooling ('cause it's not showing) ring. It was crazy. Stella don't do crazy so well. So i'm almost done and about to call it quits when there is this horse coming at me. I turn a bit to the left and get SMACKED into by another horse. Right on my left calf. Who, you might be thinking, is riding so poorly they run into another horse and rider? Hannah Selleck. Yes, that's right Tom Sellecks daughter. They guy who was briefly Monica's boyfriend on Friends. Yes, his daughter. Side swiped me and now my whole left calf all painful. Now don't got worring about Hannah, "she" didn't run into me, it was her horse, so her multimillion dollar "name" is still safe. Oh, and joy to me tomorrow is my last day at this show. I GET TO GO HOME!!!!!

No comments: