Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Sat-Sunday

After a decent night out at a club in SF with some girlfriends of mine we desided to spend the night at a hotel, well the Hilton. We got back to the hotel around 2:30am and ordered a Pizza. Anyone, who knows me knows 2:30am... late and pizza totoally not worth staying up for. So i'm all bundled up in bed knowing I have the AIDS walk in the morning. Now, one of the girls meet this boy last night. The boy was all up on her until she started to go all up on him back. After dancing with her all night, first hands all over her then hands not, he procides to ignore her as we all get hurded out of the club.
3:30am her phone rings, it's the guy. He wants her to come over to his condo. She won't go with out one of her friends. How do I know this? Because she was yelling it at the top of her drunken lungs in the bed next to me. At 4am after her friend is saying "No, I don't want to go, even if his buddy looks like Brad Pit." or "Only, if he'll pick us up." And you'd think well this dude wants it bad enough maybe he'll pay for the cab but NO, he doesn't want to meet her in the loby and pick her up. The girl was bouncing up and down on top of her friend all wrapped in covers wearing the skirt she had on that night, her heels and her Oral B tooth brush spinning in her mouth. At this point I told her to "Seriously, shut the fuck up! It's 4am!"
Did she whisper quietly on her cell in the bath room? No. At one point she TURNED ON THE LIGHT to call the front desk to ask about him getting a room. Finally, after both me and the girl she was bouncing on told her she's feel like a slut if she went over there and she wined in return about how HOT he is she gave up and went to bed at 4:30am.
I feel asleep around 5am, woke up at 7:15am, drove to Berkeley to meet my bother and sister in law to drive back to the city to walk 6.2 miles for the AIDS walk where I raised $575! All that on two hour of sleep and before 1pm.

1 comment:

Ms. McKeegan's Blog said...

you're near San Francisco? i'll be there august 3-6 for work.