Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My "weekend"/first day

Okay, so i took the two days I had off from my two weeks of showing in Calgary to go hang with a friend in Victoria B.C. It turned out to be Saltspring Island but hey that works. Even though I got to hand on a boat in one of the most beautiful places in the world and read my book I left feeling a bit dishartened and empty (It all has to deal with people and isn't something that I think should be a public discussion {had a bit to deal with hearing how horses is my replacement for a boy friend... really what can I say to that}). Anyway, so I get back to Calgary Tue. night and get a hotel with INTERNET!!! what a novel idea. I decompress my "vacation" and today I rode in the third best ring at the show (there are 6 rings total one ring doesn't ever have a class in it that is less than 1 meter 50 centimeters [too big for me]). There were 40+ people in my class and I got 8th. Yes, yes, thank you. Please hold your applause. Tomorrow is my big day. I ride in Meadow on the Green, the second best ring you can ride in and basically the best I can ride in considering the level I am riding at. So wish me good thoughts, no jelly legs to the first fence and for Stella to love me lots and pick up her feet high (like she did today)!

No comments: