Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Boy oh Boy

So Ms. T has been getting herself all caught up in the web of love or like or whatever. Basically the web of a boy. Now, do boys know they weave these webs? This tangle of "do they really like ME or just the idea of me?" and "Will they buy the cow when the milk is not only free from me... but so many others... and isn't milk a bad analogy... it spoils... shouldn't it be honey. Yes, that's it. Why buy the bees when you get the honey for free?" I've found myself with this dilemma. This boy who I've always had a thing for... he's the orchid to my bee. I buzz and sometimes I get pollen and sometimes... well I get blown away. But he's my favorite flower right now. And as I watch Ms. T get caught in the stickiness of the peddles of her boy I have been forced to look at myself and wonder how stuck am I. What am I really getting from this flower that I have been unable to find in other flowers? Why the flower that half the time his peddles are closed or he's up and left town for a week or he's only visiting for two days with his other flower buddies (though never quite the same quality of flower).
Fuck... I'm confusing myself. But isn't that how it goes. I wonder how many blogs out there are girls batching... stressing... wondering about boys VS boys doing the same about girls. Aren't we meant to be the mysterious ones? Aren't we Eve leading men to their destruction? But why do I feel like boys will be the destruction of me?

No comments: