Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SUPER STELLA

I wanted to try to add on a Super Man cape, but it was too much work for me. I know few who read this understand this picture but I think if you look back and look at the other pictures of me riding and this one, you should see that here she's trying REALLY hard. Her knees, that are normally paralle to the ground, here are angled upwards. Her nose, normally right between her knees, is between her hoofs. This is my amazing amazing horse.
For those who do understand, she started (rather I asked her to start) jumping about three or four feet farther away "normal" (two to three feet away). And to add to that distance this fence is an oxer, two rails, that are three and half to four feet apart. Add that up, and my horse had to have the tallest part of her arc be nine feet from where she took off. I'd draw a diagram but... really I think i'm just confusing even myself and I've been doing this for 20 years! The best part is she didn't even tought the rails! AMAZING!!! Here I'll just give you an other pic.

2 comments:

al said...

hey! you are coming to toronto today!

i've roped you and tasha into dinner tomorrow, aren't you lucky??

akd said...

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuve your photos & description. I just think your horsey looks great cus her ears are pricked forward, but after serious examination and reading your description -> i definitely see a difference! Way to go!