Sunday, August 06, 2006

BOYZ

I have a bad habbit and I don't know if it's me, or if it's a girl thing. But I let guys crawl into my head. I think about words they said over and over and wonder what it means. I think about actions or lack of actions and wonder what it meant. I do this until i'm blue in the face. I do this with my romantic friends point of view (who's phone in roming), my realist friends point of view, with my straight forward no regard for my feelings about it friend point of view. So that's right... I've had a boy find his way into my head (a date) and I've only hashed out with my straight forward friend and my head. So i'm freaking out. I'm doing the what if's, what did that mean, why did he do that, why didn't he do that, and over and over saying it's out of my control, the balls in his court. But here is just one of the things i've hashed over and over. This guy was eger to meet me "I hate waiting." So.. it's been two days and I haven't heard... and i'm thinking dude if he "can't wait" and here he is "waiting" what does that say. Is he doing the 3 day thing, or is he just "not that into me" according to the ONLY person i've been able to hash this all out with. This is why I hate dating. I hate this shit.

No comments: