Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Toronto

One of the things that tells you, you have a great friend and friendship, is when you haven't seen eachother for a year and it doesn't matter. For all I knew, well all I felt, I had seen Tasha a weekago. That was the vibe. There was no rush to see things, or do things together to be nestalgic (yeah we know I can't spell). I mean shit, we had four goals this weekend: go to the shoe musiem (fucking English), go shopping, make out with boys, and watch a stupid dance movie. All but the last was accomplished with a passion and vigor that only two great friends could have. I've been waiting to get pics to really tell the tail of Toronto, but Ms. T hasn't been feeling well, and is a bit tangled in life so I understand. But I thought there needed to be a mention of it. Plus the flying Stella pic was getting old as the first thing I saw.

No comments: