Saturday, August 12, 2006

Reading

So I'm worried. I'm worried I read to much. I'm worried I use it as an excape. It's become my boob tube. I don't read books that are partucularly aww inspiring. I don't read much non-fiction unless you count the memear (so not spelled right). But this might not make sence, but this is my worry, that I read so much to make up for the lack of entertainment in my life. I'm not saying I sit on my ass all day, I do keep fairly busy with horses and kids and stuff but my two best friends live across the country. My friends here aren't nearly as close yet, though one is kind of, we're building it. I don't got "paint the town red". Hell, this Friday my roommate was going to go bowling at 10:30 and I was like, that's too late for me. I have to ride my horse tomorrow. Dude, I didn't ride until 2:30. So yeah I feel i'm hiding from my lame life in books. Should I be worried?

Oh yeah, I kicked ass on my "big" class on Thur. night. Like totally kicked ass. Rode so well I was almost crying tears of joy as I left the ring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can never read too much!!

Just wait, I'll be back in Cali. soon enough!

Aundra said...

yeah we don't need to talk about my spelling... i was distraught