Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cutest Cowgirl Ever

My God is she not this cutest picture ever. She even has the cutest pink cowboy boots, or are they cowgirl boots... Whatever. Still cute. She got her first hair cut today. Exciting!
I was wondering if it okay that I'm 25 and love nannying. I love taking care of kids. I love playing legos with them, drawing, playing games. I don't even mind getting kicked while having to unplug the TV. I leave these people's homes and I smile. I feel good. I mean it's great to feel satisfied by your job but at 25 should I love taking care of other people's kids... is that okay... is that right... is that "normal". I mean I know teaching is the right thing for me to be doing with my life, just maybe not right now, but is babysitting a "grown up" alternative?

No comments: