Friday, September 22, 2006

Back in the Saddle

For the past two mornings I've gotten to sub. Back into the classroom. I've been back in two different first grade classrooms. It's been nice to get back into the classroom, slowly of course. I still know how much I don't want to ONLY sub. I like that I have other things to do. I like that yes, I have to pick up and drop of the dry cleaning. I like that I have to do the shopping get the light bulbs. I love that I get to tutor three days a week. I like the one on one with the kid. I like that I have an interview on Monday with a tutoring company. I wonder how I'm going to work the kid I work with, with the tutoring time I'll hopfully be doing. I guess, I'll just deal with that when it comes. No need to count chickens before they hatch.

No comments: