Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My hump day has no hump

I don't work on Wed. I don't know how this came about but my boss isn't home much on Wed. so there didn't seem to be a reason for me to go to her house. I do have stuff to do. Sit on hold with ATT, program numbers into her cell phone, learn to use her new phone so I can teach it to her, and I think there is more but I can't remember at the moment I'll have to look at my to-do list.
Now this means I did not get out of bed until 9:30. I didn't take a shower until 11 and I haven't left the house yet... and probably won't for at least another hour or two... though I should. I also have stuff to do for myself. I have to copy the plans for the house I drew and fixed (silly dad... he thinks he's an architect). I should file the three inch thick stack of stuff in my To Be Filed slot. I should do some book keeping, I was all caught up as of two weeks ago and it felt so good. I should get some food since all I have in my fridge are some eggs and... yeah I think just eggs. I don't even have anything quickly edible in the freezer. I ate the last of it last night... didn't make it out to the store.
Here's the thing. If my day was packed, if I had lots to do, like yesterday, I wouldn't be sitting on my ass watching the DVRed Daily Show for an hour and half. I wouldn't be writing this blog. I won't be sending 500 stupid girl e-mails to my friends 'cause I have nothing better to do with my brain. But alas, my hump days are like Sundays with fewer people to hang out with. And defiantly less cool than my last Sunday! Though I did get a cool e-mail from my parents about riding camels and dealing with pushing street venders!

No comments: