Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Books

Right now, while I wait for my book club book to arrive, I'm listening to one book on tape, Lucky, and reading an other. Lucky was $9.99 at the bin at B&N and Are You Out There? was given to my by Tasha. Here's the jist. Lucky is about Alice Sebold rape... happy fun book. Are you Out There? is about the main character dealing with her husbands death. What the fuck man it's like self tourture. I'm in my car hearing about rape then I sit at the Dr. office and read about grief. Fuck-an-eh.
On another note really quick... work (new job) is boring!!! but fuck it's easy and I get to do what I want, tutor and ride. Also, I have a date tonight. It was last night be he was "too tiered after buring man" yeah... no comment. But I did have a dream he came to pick me up three hours late and I ran and hid. What does that say about me. Depressing books and fucked up dreams... hmmm sound like my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the! You definitely need to call me!