Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Flyers

F-ing pissed at the library and the community center. How can a former teacher say such things about a public service, and one that helps kids? Because they took down my flyers. Yes, I know... lame that I'm putting up flyers and I'm not looking for a roommate or selling a used bowling ball. I was advertising my serviced... no not that, get your mind out of the gutter. My tutoring survices. Helping kids! Where else to put up a flyer than at the library and the community center, but NO they ripped it down. Ugh and I worked so hard on them. They at lease could have told me not to put them their. Well, I get to try it again. Maybe I'll put something up on craigslist.

2 comments:

al said...

maybe craigslist?

also, any more about the boy?

Aundra said...

I tried that