Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Snoop

Okay, so last night I spent the night at Apple Jacks'. This morning he had to get up early to head to work, where I had an hour more I could sleep, undisturbed. This meant I was alone in his home. That's right, free roaming. I poked my nose into the closets. I looked at his CD collection, in alphabetical order... like mine was/is/was. I opened his fridge, which only contained some milk and tofu (ewww). And of course I opened the bathroom cabinets. Now, here was the only surprise I found... OB tampons. Hmmm... Okay, no girl wants to find hints of past girls. I don't want to find the underwear they kept at your house, or the extra t-shirt. And I especially don't want to find their tampons. I'm sure one day I'll be thankful for them being there but right now... not so much. Worst part is I have a rule. You snoop, you deserve whatever you find. So when he asked me "Did you find anything that surprised you?" I said, "No." Why? I don't know. Are we open and honest with each other? Yes. Do I have any reasoning for not telling him? Yes. Of course I don't want him to think I cared. I know he's had other girlfriends, we've talked about some of them. But that doesn't change the fact that I don't want to be reminded of that fact. Ugh... Stupid tampons.

1 comment:

al said...

i found tampons at jarrod's. and then, of course, when necessary, i used them. so, in the end i was grateful. i mean, free sanitary products? you've got my attention!