Monday, June 05, 2006

Annoyed

Okay, I'm annoyed. I'm not sure if it's PMS or stress. Who knows but it doesn't change the fact that i'm annoyed. At two o'clock I get a call on my cell. I'm at work... and it's Channing asking if I own a bike helmet. Dude, I'm at work and you are going to call me about a bike helmet... ugh since she's told me about her boyfriend and i didn't "freak out" and I listened to her justifications, she's been so much friendlier... but after that info I want to be even less friendly.
Also i've been living on the edge and leaving work a little early (like an hour) to get appointments and stuff. And 'cause i don't have anything else to do at work. I've been feeling a little worried that i've been cutting out 'cause i want to get a letter of rec from the pricipal... yet i'm not doing much to make her want to give me a letter or rec. Ugh... am i self savitashing or what. Anyway, so i'm annoyed that I've been dumb enough to be playing hooky. Then i get to my gym (why I played hooky today) to work out and the door is locked. Last week I set up a 3 o'clock appointment. Now i was there a few min. early so i drove around (really having to pee). I show up five min later and still locked and I don't see Scotts car. I call him and it goes to message. So i'm annoyed that I left work early to be stood up after a longish drive to the gym while I had to pee.
I havn't heard from anyone about the job opening at Orinda... or any other opening i've applied for latly. I was "getting shit" from people about how I "think work is a four letter word" and other inuendos that I don't really want to work. Fuck them, do they know how many letters i've sent. How many times I've up dated my resume. How I spend $400 on a new suit for interviews. AHHHH
Now i have to work tonight (really not that bad) and tomorrow is my last day as a teacher. Then I tutor and I have to pack and wake up early to fly to LA and ride. I know I'm so lucky but going to shows does not equal a vacation. Canada will not be a vacation. San Diego was not a vacation. This is one of those moods that some one could give me a puppy and I'd be like " 'gee thanks now I have to take care of this thing." I think i need some f-ing chocolate. Maybe i'll go to Starbucks and get a mocha... or a snickers... or recees... or a fucking hug. I need a hug. I need what I can't get. Damn!

No comments: