Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Car... smurfet

If you look at the earlier post you will know i just worked my ass off putting new breaks and springs on my car. All of this was for an Audi event down near LA. It was a track I'd never been on so i was kind of excited. Well, at 1:30pm today after I dropped my car off to get allined now that it's lower to the ground and all, I get a call from Ron. Ron is one of machanic buddies who was also going to the event. Well he tells me the event has been cancled. There were 14 people signed up... a fifth of them were Urbans... Ian, Me, and Tao. Anyway, Ian found a place for us to go play with our cars... and my newly jazzed up car. Instead of LA we will be going UP to Button Willow (near Reading) to play on Thunder Hill... with a new group of racers... might be interesting. Well, that will be next week... this week it is up to Tahoe I go.

No comments: