Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Seriously!!!!

Aundra –

What a delight it was to talk to you today! You have great energy and will continue to grow as a teacher I’m sure. At this time it isn’t a good match for our school and I’m sure you will find a good match. I gave your name to several principals [yeah for a school that is under funded, struggeling, equal to Oakland type] and shared good information about you. Again I wish you the best of luck and am confident you will find your match in our school district.

Sincerely,

Liz Kim
Principal, Strandwood Elementary

Dude and I wrote her a thank you card saying how much I thought this school was a match for me. Talk about exhausting. I interviewed at 8am, came home wrote the thank you card, got my foot stomped on and bleading by a tantrum thoughing child, and get this f*ing e-mail. I didn't even get a call, I got an e-mail.

No comments: