Saturday, June 24, 2006

Wee Hours of Friday night or Sat am...

all depending. To start off I take no responcibility for any spelling that has been typed here tonight. I did drive home but I know that rought by heart... spelling not so known.
Anyways, tonight I would like to thank Olivia for letting me have a good time. I meet a boy... we'll call him M. He was fun, nice, kept putting my strap back on my shoulder when it feel off. He was a great fish in the sea type... until he said the G word (by acident). I know this fish had some extra flippers... but it still felt good to know that there were/are fish in the sea. Fish that I won't eat alive, that will find my "over poweringness" sexy and endering. I feel good. even if this M fish wasn't the one (moving BACK to Texas with his "hidious" girlfriend) "I just want to be happy." was what he said to me with a sad look in his eye... like i was the line he wanted to bit... I was the line he thought would make him happy... yet he had another painful hook in his side. I'm no one's fix it women so I was proud I didn't give him a kiss on the lips (just cheak) goodbye, but man i still feel that chemisty flowing... how I forgot about the power of chemisty!

No comments: