Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Invite

I get a call from my friend Olivia, who is the one who went out with me on Friday and the one who knew Mr. M and his friend that we met up with. Anyway, we go for walks on Tue. afternoon (well only once but hopfully today too so twice). She calls me this morning and asks if we are walking, and (as you can tell) I say yes. She says well Mr. M (she used his real name) wanted to go out to dinner... with us. Now the sound in her voice is true disapproval that this thought came accross his mine, his leaving in 24hr to move back home to Texas with his girlfriend mind. Something along the line of him "having issues" (my favorite line, more issues than time magazine) came up, but I said it will be fun. Now me, I see loads of entertainment. This could all blow up real fast (due to both our drunken states last time we meet) or it could be fun. His girlfriend is NOT coming to dinner (Olivia did ask, "That would have been really entertaining!") I think AKWARD would be a better word if that was to happen but it's not soo. I'm not sure what to wear, to treat this like a "date" and work on looking hot ie: cover up the "miquito bite" i've been picking at and take a shower, or go as is: with my hair in tausled mess smelling like kids fruity sunscreen paferably with my suit not one... oh in many ways... but. Sorry the chemisty is still fresh. Really I don't have too much time to dwell on that matter. I have to work until 4, get allergy shots and meet up with Olivia to walk at 5:30 and dinner is in Berkeley at 7:30... well I guess I have enough time to hem and haw over skirt or jeans... but I have to go read with a young child so I should sign off... I'll keep whoever actually cares posted.

No comments: