Friday, June 23, 2006

Might Be Too Much Work

Now for some this might be a fun treck though cyberspace but for others to see a picture of me in my car this will be WAY to much to ask, but hey here it is anyways.
If you want to see what I spend my past Thur. doing in 105 degree heat...
go to www.gotbluemilk.com
click PHOTOS on the left hand side
click racing/track days (though the crashes look cool/painful)
scroll down so you see the calander
click on the Hooked On Drivine on the 22nd (not the first one)
the seventh row down in #8 blue Audi. That's Me.
It was hot but fun and now i'm beat... and I have LOTS to do. Mostly because my car broke down on the way home and it's at the shop (my coil over burnt out [yeah i know you have NO idea what that means and don't even care if I explain what it is]). So i'm waisting my time waiting for the shuttle to pick my ass up.
Fun Fun Fun

No comments: